Part-time Telemarketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telemarketing Executive to join the team at Ecl-ips.
A part-time opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Telemarketing Executive in Bromsgrove to join an established and successful team at Ecl-ips, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Telemarketer will possess excellent communication & negotiation skills and be able to drive sales as well as deliver excellent customer service. Telemarketing experience is essential. You will be making appointments for the team to go out and meet prospective clients. There is free parking on site and flexible working hours comprising of 12-20 hours per week.
The Telemarketer requires the following skills and experience:
- Building effective relationships with internal and external customers over the telephone.
- Competent sales professional with a proven track record in sales performance and working to targets.
- Competent in the management of in and outbound calls to maximise sales and deal with customer service issues in a timely fashion.
- Experienced in achieving set key performance indicators / sales targets within a b2b environment.
The Telemarketer needs the following personal attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating capability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to respond effectively to constantly changing priorities
- Competent sales person possessing negotiation skills
- Customer focused, passionate
- Confident, clearly spoken communicator
The successful candidate must be able to pass a DBS check. In return you will benefit from flexible working hours a competitive salary plus a fantastic bonus scheme.
To apply please forward a C.V. with a covering letter explaining why you think the job is for you to Nicky Ayers via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.