The Avigilon H5A Rugged Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera performs continuously and reliably in the harshest environments. This camera is therefore ideal for manufacturing plants, critical infrastructure, docks, airports, railway and bus stations.
The Rugged PTZ combines high-resolution imaging ( 2MP, 4MP or 8MP), 360 degree PTZ views and up to a powerful 36x zoom with an extremely durable and reliable design that is backed by industry-leading protection ratings and standards. The camera also boasts built-in video analytics and AI capabilities which will empower operators to proactively detect critical events and expedite investigations. Paired with high-speed PTZ controls, operators can remotely point and shoot the camera to incidents for fast, decisive responses.
A large range of accessory options are available to take on the most demanding installations such as mounting brackets, power supplies, water pumps, IR and white light illuminators for low-light areas.
- Built-in wiper: Wipes away rain, snow and debris from the lens for unobstructed views; add optional water pumps for washing
- Flexible Installation: Comes with many accessory options to take on the most demanding installations such as mounting brackets, power supplies, water pumps, IR and white light illuminators.
- Tested to against recognised standards for extreme shock and vibration tolerance and rated IK10 for impact resistance
- Water, corrosion and dust protection: Rated IP66/67/68 and Type 4X/6P for optimal protection from water, corrosion and dust
- High Wide Resistance: Resists wind speeds up to 230 kph (143 mph) with PTZ moving at maximum speed
- Wide Temperature Range: Operates continuously in extreme temperatures from -40 °C to +65 °C (-40 °F to +149 °F)
- Five- year Warranty
- ONVIF-Compliant: Native ONVIF Profile S and T compliance allows easy integration with existing ONVIF infrastructures and Profile G compliance supports search, playback and retrieval of recordings on the edge