Consider the savings we can realise through environmental monitoring by raising these temperatures by just 4 or 5 degrees.
However, to safely reduce IT-related operational expenses we need to balance those savings against IT equipment reliability. Increase temperatures too much and we might sacrifice long-term IT equipment reliability for short-term savings. RF Code accomplishes this balancing act by providing industry leading real-time wire-free sensors, software, and metrics that enable the real-time, fine-grained wire-free environmental monitoring we need to fine-tune the environments around IT equipment while also ensuring that the enviroment meets operational guidelines. The result: reduced energy use without sacrificing IT equipment reliability.
RF Code provides:
- Affordable, easy-to-deploy “peel and stick” environmental sensors
- Protection against issues related to temperature, humidity, fluid detection, air pressure, rack level power usage and more
- Plug and play PDU power usage monitoring that requires no additional Ethernet connection
- Flexible configuration for affordable, complete coverage
- Real-time alerting and monitoring to reduce costs while increasing availability