NASBM National Conference 2017
The NASBM National Conference is one of the only two-day event solely dedicated to the school business management professional, where all content is tailored specifically to the audience, including national networking opportunities, high quality keynote speakers, interactive workshops, policy direction and practical tools to take back to your school.
We are exhibiting at the NASBM National Conference 2017 which will be taking place on the 16-17 November 2017 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, so come and find us on Stand 51.
With over 350 delegates in attendance and an array of specialist workshops tailored for the school business professional, make sure you are at the cpd event of the year alongside your fellow professionals.
- Secretary of State for Education to be invited
- Fiona Creaby, Manchester Metropolitan University (Confirmed)
- Tony Foot, Director, Education Funding Group, Department for Education (Confirmed)
- Sian Carr, President, ASCL Confirmed)
- Barry Hymer, Professor of Psychology in Education, Institute of Education. (Confirmed)
- Alison Sharman, Motivational speaker
- Tony Dragona, President ASBO
- John Musso, ASBO
There will be sixteen workshop sessions across the two-day conference, which have been developed to respond to the NASBM Professional Standards disciplines.
The topics covered will include:
- Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Deal or no deal – how to successfully grow your Multi Academy Trust
- Making a positive impact on your budget using innovative sickness absence management
- How to identify, develop and manage collaborative buying opportunities and ensure any subsequent contracts deliver required outcomes.
- Effective and engaging communication.
- Apprenticeships – the new regime
- The Parent Index: The costs of managing relationships with parents and how to reduce them whilst increasing parent engagement
Ecl-ips look forward to seeing you there!