The Avigilon H5A Dual Head Camera helps to bring enhanced security for blind spots and hard to secure places such as hallways, stairwells, corners in corridors, and car park entry and exit points. This solution therefore allows you to have fewer cameras but still provides superior surveillance.
The H5A Dual Head camera’s analytic capabilities include expanded object detection and classification, support for Facial Recognition and Avigilon Appearance Search technologies to expedite real-time responses and forensic investigations, and Occupancy Counting and No Face Mask Detection to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The full power of the video analytic capabilities are available when the camera is integrated with Avigilon Control Center 7. Through this integration your security teams will be able to respond swiftly to potentially critical events.
- Five- year Warranty
- ONVIF-Compliant: Native ONVIF Profile S, T and G compliance allows easy integration with existing ONVIF infrastructures
- LightCatcher™ Technology: exceptional detail in a low-light setting
- HDSM SmartCodec™ Technology: HDSM SmartCodec technology optimises compression levels for regions in a scene to maximise bandwidth savings.
- Offers optional audio recording for additional evidentiary detail via Digital and Audio I/O that can be disabled if desired.
- Extended Temperature Range: Provides continuous recording between -30 °C to 60 °C