Ecl-ips are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team and support the company during a time of rapid growth. This role will be key in enabling the business to move forward to an exciting new level and will contribute to the company’s growth and success.
You will be a key part in assisting the business achieve its ambitions over the coming years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process new Customer accounts application forms / credit checking
- Raise Sales Invoices
- Credit Control
- Posting Journals
- Process supplier invoices/credit notes, reconciling with purchase orders and goods received
- Reconcile supplier statements, raising queries and escalating where appropriate
- Daily Purchase and Sales reconciliation in Accounts system
- Process expenses
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records
- Supporting the preparation of management accounts and month-end reporting
- Dealing with external and internal queries by phone and email
- Ensuring that all accounts payable activities comply with relevant financial policies and procedures
- General Office Support – answering telephones, logging Sales Enquiries/Service Incidents
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Motivated and proactive
- Own Transport – due to location
Weekly working hours:
- 16-20 hours per week, Monday – Friday,
- Salary depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Telemarketing Executive
The Telemarketer will possess excellent communication & negotiation skills and be able to drive sales as well as deliver excellent customer service.
Telemarketing experience is essential.
Skills and Experience Required
- Building effective relationships with internal and external customers over the telephone.
- Competent sales professional with a proven track record in sales performance and working to targets.
- Competent in the management of in and outbound calls to maximise sales and deal with customer service issues in a timely fashion.
- Experienced in achieving set key performance indicators / sales targets within a b2b environment. Telemarketer needs the following personal attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating capability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to respond effectively to constantly changing priorities
- Competent sales person possessing negotiation skills
- Customer focused, passionate
- Confident, clearly spoken communicator
The successful candidate must be able to pass a DBS check. In return you will benefit from flexible working hours, hybrid working available and a competitive salary plus a fantastic bonus scheme.
Part-time 16-25 hours
Due to expansion we currently have a vacancy for a Project Engineer
The aim of the role will be to provide an efficient, professional and comprehensive service, installation and commissioning for a wide variety of Intruder Alarm panels and CCTV systems in domestic, commercial and industrial properties. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role will be field based and will cover The Midlands and surrounding areas.
- Attending customer sites according to scheduled appointments
- Installing small and large Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Providing detailed onsite analysis of actual and potential system issues and communicating these clearly to the customer as required.
- Proposing and explaining work undertaken and identified requirements for additional works to the customer.
- Identifying opportunities for system additions by seeking to understand additional customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the customer is happy with the work undertaken and that the site is left in a clean and tidy state.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years working in the Security industry
- ECS/CSCS Card with a minimum of basic Health & Safety knowledge
- Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
- Awareness of British Standards for installation & maintenance
- Solid working knowledge of Honeywell Galaxy and Texecom
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work out of normal hours
- Full driving licence – this position will require travel to customer sites
- Able to competently troubleshoot all types of systems
- Able to think on your feet and to remain calm under pressure
- Personable and equally able to work as part of a team or unsupervised where necessary
- Keen to maintain extremely high standards of workmanship and a professional image at all times
- Customer service focused
Installation and maintenance of:
- Intruder Alarm System
- CCTV (IP and analogue)
- Access Control Systems
- Other Emergency systems
- Stand-by duty after normal working hours, according to rota
- Responsibility for own and company tools and equipment
- Assisting management in the control of stock levels
- Ensuring that a product will work and perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations; Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, toolbox talks and more
- Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Salary and Package
Competitive Package including the following:
- Company Vehicle and Fuel
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Contribution
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays