Due to staff promotions and departures we currently have Project Engineer vacancies:
The aim of the Project Engineer role is to provide an efficient, professional and comprehensive service, installation and commissioning for a wide variety of Intruder Alarm panels and CCTV systems in domestic, commercial and industrial properties. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role will be field based and will cover The Midlands and surrounding areas.
- Attending customer sites according to scheduled appointments
- Installing small and large Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Providing detailed onsite analysis of actual and potential system issues and communicating these clearly to the customer as required.
- Proposing and explaining work undertaken and identified requirements for additional works to the customer.
- Identifying opportunities for system additions by seeking to understand additional customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the customer is happy with the work undertaken and that the site is left in a clean and tidy state.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years working in the Security industry
- ECS/CSCS Card with a minimum of basic Health & Safety knowledge
- Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
- Awareness of British Standards for installation & maintenance
- Solid working knowledge of Honeywell Galaxy and Texecom
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work out of normal hours
- Full driving licence – this position will require travel to customer sites
- Able to competently troubleshoot all types of systems
- Able to think on your feet and to remain calm under pressure
- Personable and equally able to work as part of a team or unsupervised where necessary
- Keen to maintain extremely high standards of workmanship and a professional image at all times
- Customer service focused
Installation and maintenance of:
- Intruder Alarm System
- CCTV (IP and analogue)
- Access Control Systems
- Other Emergency systems
- Stand-by duty after normal working hours, according to rota
- Responsibility for own and company tools and equipment
- Assisting management in the control of stock levels
- Ensuring that a product will work and perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations; Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, toolbox talks and more
- Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Salary and Package
Competitive Package including the following:
- Company Vehicle and Fuel
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Contribution
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays