Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team and support the company during a time of rapid growth. This role will be key in enabling the business to move forward to an exciting new level and will contribute to the company’s growth and success, continuing to follow company procedures and processes that support our NSI accreditation.
You will be a key part in assisting the business achieve its ambitions over the coming years.
We specialise in designing, installing and maintaining intruder alarms, CCTV, access control and fire alarms.
We do this for private home owners and business owners, helping to protect thier properties and contents. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with cutting-edge bespoke home and business security solutions and excellent ongoing customer service and support.
As the business development executive, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
This role will be field based and will cover the Midlands and surrounding areas.
You will have the ability to operate on your own initiative and maximise opportunities that are self generated and provided through the business.
· Targeting new business and winning contracts
· Attending customer sites to survey customers’ Security and Fire detection requirements
· Attend Sales Presentations for Existing and New Business opportunities
· Designing Intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Electronic Access Control systems
· Collating and Providing quotations and proposals for security systems
Skills and Experience Required
· A desire to find, target and win new business
· Drive and enthusiasm for sales
· Be results orientated
· Proven strength in presentation, negotiation and selling skills
· Determination to meet tough business targets
· Track record of success in new B2B sales
· Provide the highest levels of Customer Care
· Minimum 2 years experience working in the Fire & Security industry
· Awareness of British Standards for installation & maintenance of Intruder Alarm, Systems
· Good communication skills
· Full driving licence
· Customer service focused
· Keeping CRM System up to date
· Maintaining an email system
· Presenting Monthly Pipeline Reports
· Exceeding Sales Targets
· Manage and Expand existing client accounts
Temperatures are taken and recorded daily at the office and hand sanitiser is readily available.