IOSH Managing safely is unlike any other course, Aaron said the course content was practical, full of step-by-step guidance and had a sharp business focus. He also found that the highly innovative format and content engaged and inspired him. The trainer Jill Middleton really did make the course interesting and easier to digest, many thanks to Sentinel Safety Solutions for hosting and providing the course.
Who is Managing Safely for?
The Managing safely course is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes the powerful case for safety and health being such an essential part of their job.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Not too much downtime – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Nationally-recognised, respected and certificated managers and supervisors
Managing safely covers…
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Ecl-ips takes its health and safety responsibilities seriously. We have also been approved by the Contractor Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)and been Safecontractor approved since 2015. The certification proves that we have demonstrated compliance with the CHAS standards which are in line with UK Health and Safety regulations and the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria. The Safecontractor approval means we appear we are on lists of contractors who are Health & Safety accredited. Safecontractor has more than 200 clients, many of which are household names, with almost a third in the FTSE 100.