Ecl-ips are very proud to announce Darren Roe and Stephen Gilbert have both passed their Managing Safely Qualification! Thank you to Sentinel Safety for all your support and getting two more of the Ecl-ips team through.
Who is Managing Safely for?
It is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, the qualification makes the powerful case for safety and health being such an essential part of their job.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Not too much downtime – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Nationally-recognised, respected and certificated managers and supervisors
Managing safely covers…
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
This is just one of our initiatives we take to ensure that we are health and safety compliant. We have also achieved the SafeContractor accreditation which demonstrates to our clients that we take health and safety seriously and are compliant.