APC NetBotz 250 Environmental Monitoring Appliance
The NetBotz 250 protects your computing equipment from physical threats such as high temperature, humidity, water damage as well as malicious and unintentional access events. This rapidly deployable device supports Netbotz wireless sensors and is to add to your environmental monitoring solution.
The rack mountable form factor means that the NetBotz 250 can be mounted in a rack alongside your other IT equipment or zero-U mounted in the rear of a cabinet. The appliance has 6 on-board sensor ports for NetBotz wired sensors, including temperature, temp/humidity, smoke and spot fluid sensors as well as third party sensors via a dry contact cable. Additional ports include a beacon, voltage output, relay output and Modbus connections for monitoring over Modbus RTU or TCP.
Thresholds, alerts and notifications are configured via the web UI or via StruxureWare Data Center Expert. The Data Center Expert integration is especially valuable when you need to manage multiple NetBotz appliances in bulk. For environments that do not require surveillance the NetBotz 250 is the most affordable solution to protect IT equipment from physical threats.
- Integrates with almost any other APC & NetBotz devices (Rack monitor 250 isn’t compatible with camera pods)
- Compatible with wireless sensors which reduces the need for unnecessary cabling
- Integrates with APC Rack Access Control Solution
- Provides real time notifications, so if something is wrong with your NetBotz rack monitor network, you can be notified straight away as to be able to quickly resolve the problem.
- Compatible with StruxureWare Data Center Expert – StruxureWare Data Center Expert is a software / hardware solution that enables you to view information about any of your devices
- Data Center Expert also distributes alerts, alarms and notifications thus enabling you to view and protect your physical data centre infrastructure.
- Free Installation Advice
- Onsite Installation available
- Temp/Humidity/Access Sensors
- 6 x Sensor Ports
- Relay Output
- Wireless Sensor Included
What’s in the box?
Included with the NetBotz 250 Rack Monitor is a wireless sensor starter kit, including a Zigbee wireless network co-ordinator and wireless temperature sensor, in addition a wired temp / humidity sensor. This means that the NetBotz 250 is a great starter kit to help you protect your IT environment within minutes.
- 1 x NetBotz 250 Rack Mountable Appliance
- 1 x Wired Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1 x Wireless Co-Ordinator
- 1 x Wireless Temperature sensor
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x C14 to C13 Power Cable
- Mounting Hardware
*Free next day delivery available for orders placed in UK mainland before 1pm, Monday to Friday. Please contact us if you are based outside of the UK.
Do you have any questions? You can get in touch with our technical team through our contact page.