The Avigilon H5A Corner camera, which has a wide field of view, has been designed and built to withstand the harshest attempts to destroy, detach, attach to or disable it.
The camera is an anti-ligature, no-grip and vandal-resistant solution which means people will be unable to attach anything to inflict harm on themselves or others. This makes it ideal for buildings where both security and life safety is needed such as care homes, detention centres, prisons. psychiatric hospitals and young offenders’ institutions.
As an Avigilon H5 platform camera, the H5A Corner Camera is embedded with Next-Generation Video Analytics for enhanced object detection and classification, Unusual Activity Detection (UAD), along with support for Facial Recognition technology and Avigilon Appearance Search™ technology to help ensure critical events do not go unnoticed.
- 5-year Warranty: Avigilon stands behind the quality of this product with a 5-year, industry-leading warranty
- Provides continuous recording between -40 °C to 55 °C (-40 °F to 131 °F)
- Offers exceptional detail in areas with low lighting
- Records audio evidence via a built-in microphone that can be disabled if desired
- ONVIF Compliant: Native ONVIF Profile S, T and G compliance allows easy integration with existing ONVIF infrastructures