The ACM Embedded Controller for small businesses is simple to order, configure, and navigate:
- No server required – The 100% browser-based software application is factory installed by Avigilon on HID Global’s VertX EVO® V1000 controller
- Simple to order – A single part number for each bundled kit makes ordering simple
- Automatic configuration – Time-saving configuration of doors, inputs, and outputs after each interface panel is created
- Easy navigation – Use browser-enabled devices, such as a tablet or PC to control the system from any location (via the internet)
- Manage from Browser-Based Devices
The familiar interface helps make it quick to learn and understand using any mobile device or PC with an internet connection.
- Email Notification
Flexibility to customize the lock to meet the needs of the application now, and purpose-built to allow for customizing the lock rather than replacing it in the future, with little to no operational disruption.
- Flexible I/O Linking
Turn any keyed door or sensitive area into a monitored access door to improve security in and around facilities.
- Cardholder Import/Export
A convenient way to migrate system cardholders.
- Card Formats
26-bit Wiegand, 34-bit Wiegand, 37-bit HID 10304, 56-bit Avigilon
- Bundled Kits
With only three part numbers to remember, ordering is easy and convenient.
- Database Backup
Easily backup configuration and transactional data over a web browser, saving you valuable
- Compatible Hardware
HID VertX® V100 (Door/reader interface), V200 (Input monitor interface) and V300 (Output monitor interface)
- Easy Migration
As your company grows, the system grows with you. We make the transition to the ACM Professional system easy with a simplified migration path.