The ACM Embedded Controller for small businesses is simple to order, configure, and navigate:
- No server required – The 100% browser-based software application is factory installed by Avigilon on HID Global’s VertX EVO® V1000 controller
- Simple to order – A single part number for each bundled kit makes ordering simple
- Automatic configuration – Time-saving configuration of doors, inputs, and outputs after each interface panel is created
- Easy navigation – Use browser-enabled devices, such as a tablet or PC to control the system from any location (via the internet)
- Manage from Browser-Based Devices
The familiar interface helps make it quick to learn and understand using any mobile device or PC with an internet connection.
- Email Notification
Flexibility to customize the lock to meet the needs of the application now, and purpose-built to allow for customizing the lock rather than replacing it in the future, with little to no operational disruption.
- Flexible I/O Linking
Turn any keyed door or sensitive area into a monitored access door to improve security in and around facilities.
- Cardholder Import/Export
A convenient way to migrate system cardholders.
- Card Formats
26-bit Wiegand, 34-bit Wiegand, 37-bit HID 10304, 56-bit Avigilon
- Bundled Kits
With only three part numbers to remember, ordering is easy and convenient.
- Database Backup
Easily backup configuration and transactional data over a web browser, saving you valuable
- Compatible Hardware
HID VertX® V100 (Door/reader interface), V200 (Input monitor interface) and V300 (Output monitor interface)
- Easy Migration
As your company grows, the system grows with you. We make the transition to the ACM Professional system easy with a simplified migration path.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Access Control?
Access control is the ability to permit or deny the use of a particular resource by a particular entity. Mechanisms can be used in managing physical resources (such as a movie theatre, to which only ticket holders should be admitted), logical resources (a bank account, with a limited number of people authorised to make a withdrawal) or digital resources (for example, a private text document on a computer, which only certain users should also be able to read).
What makes up an electronic access control system?
An access control point, which can be a door, turnstile, parking gate, elevator, or other physical barrier where granting access can be electrically controlled.
Typically the access point is a door.
Why should I choose an Electronic Access Control System?
Electronic Access Control Systems have many advantages including:
The advantages of using an electronic access control system include:
- the ability to monitor real time activity, on site and remotely off site
- staff time keeping logs
- emergency evacuation call list logs
- secure room access activity logs
- the ability to unlock doors remotely or via schedule
- to reduce your costs and increase service levels to staff / visitors
- provide occupancy levels
What are the advantages of the ACM Embedded Controller?
The system is browser-based. The familiar interface helps make it quick to learn and understand using any mobile device or PC with an internet connection.
This solution uses open-field hardware from HID Global combined with factory-installed Access Control Manager (ACM) software from Avigilon that aligns with the needs of small and medium sized businesses.
How many doors can you secure with ACM Embedded Controller?
The ACM Embedded Controller access system is designed for securing up to 16 access doors.