Accurately Capture Vehicle Number Plates
Using infrared illumination and white light filtering, H4 LPC cameras enable Avigilon Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) analytics software to accurately identify licence plate characters from a range of distances.
Key Features and Benefits
- High Image-Rate Sensor: Allows licence plate capture at vehicle speeds up to 80 km/hr (50 mph)
- Integrated IR Illumination and White Light Filtering: Gives the camera much greater depiction of characters on reflective number plates
- Multiple Installation Options: 4.7–84 mm varifocal lens, multiple included IR illuminator lens options, numerous available mounting options, and POE+ for all components allow for simplistic deployment in the most challenging of installation environments
- IP66 Rating: Vandal- and weather-resistant housing, with a temperature rating from -30–50°C (-22–122°F), allows for reliable operation in challenging climates
- Vandal- and Weather-Resistant Housing: Aluminum construction provides reliable strength and durability in both surface and flush mount models
- Works with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Video Management Software: Enables Avigilon LPR analytics to automatically read licence plate information from vehicles, and link it to live and recorded video.