Security smoke is a thermally generated white fog, aimed at preventing intruders from accessing items to steal, much used in the storage of high-value goods, and recommended by police and insurers. Ecl-ips have selected the Density range of fog generators to offer clients because of their adaptability to a range of situations so we can meet your needs whether you are a large or small retailer or operate a large warehouse.
Each of the Density Fog Generators and accessories have been designed and produced to be the most efficient on the market, and to make your life easier. Their engineers have worked on all the components of the Fog Generators to reduce their size while developing their performance in order to create a unique and uncluttered design that will fit perfectly into all professional and domestic environments.
Density guarantees the quality and reliability of the Density 900, Density 1500 and Density 2400 fog generators for the duration of five years from the date on which the purchase was made.
The Density range of fog generators:
- The Density 900 has been developed to protect medium size areas such as newsagents and high value goods areas up to 300 m2. The Density 900 fog generator is the key to securing your valuables and premises are safe, by instantly repelling intruders.
- The Density 1500 has been designed to protect areas from small warehouses to large department stores up to 500 m². The Density 1500 fog generator is the key to securing your valuables and premises are safe, by instantly repelling intruders.
- The Density 2400 is the most powerful model of the range. It is designed for applications such as large warehouses with high ceilings. The Density 2400 fog generator is the key to securing your valuables and premises are safe, by instantly repelling intruders.
As you would expect from a product offered by Ecl-ips these fog generators reflect the latest technology. When you purchase a Density fog generator you will also be offered Active Cloud a free service and management platform. This allows you to manage your fog generator remotely allowing you to arm and disarm your system or shoot on demand– anytime, from any location. If you choose Ecl-ips we can manage the system for you using Active Cloud allowing you to concentrate on your core business knowing your assets are protected.
- We/you can view all the Density Security Fog Generators you have across multiple sites if required and receive real time statuses
- We/you can conveniently arm and disarm your system or shoot on demand– anytime, from any location.
- We/you can adjust the shoot times remotely, down to the second.
- We can allow check fluid levels and temperatures to ensure we are providing you with the best service.
- We can receive automated reminders for servicing and maintenance
- We can support all of our Density Fog clients simultaneously and provide support remotely. However, if required we will visit you on site if there is a problem.
The Density Fog Generators are certified to meet the European standard EN 50131-8:2019. This European standard tests and evaluates all anti-intrusion and hold-up alarm systems with Part 8 of the standard dedicated to fog-generating devices.
Density UK has received the Certificate 21LA001 for EU Regulation EC 1935/2004. This means that its fog solution does not alter the food and produce when emitted from its Fog Generators.