If you are looking to manage the surveillance of remote sites or are away from your premises but need to access the CCTV footage, then Avigilon has the solution by using the power of the cloud.
Its video management software Avigilon Control Center (ACC) can be accessed using the ACC Mobile 3 app making managing the security of sites easier than ever. With recent improvements you can sign into your ACC account using your Avigilon Cloud Services credentials. This provides for seamless access to an organisation’s cloud-connected ACC 7 sites using firewall traversal.
For a tutorial on how to connect to the cloud using the ACC Mobile 3 app watch this recent video from Ecl-ips.
However, you do not have to have your Avigilon Cloud Services to connect to ACC 6 sites or ACC 7 sites. You can instead connect these sites to the ACC Mobile 3 app by specifying an IP address or hostname, port, and ACC credentials for each one. Ecl-ips has also produced this video showing you how to do this.
Once connected to the ACC Mobile 3 app, you can:
- View live or recorded video from any H.264 or H.265 cameras connected to ACC sites
- Efficiently stream live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology to optimise the use of network bandwidth
- Receive push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
- View analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
- Easily review recorded video using the recorded video timeline
- Control PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
- View live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts
- Use audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Listen to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
This Ecl-ips videos explains how to set your camera views in ACC Mobile 3. As the video shows this is easily done by grouping together types of cameras so that you can easily click on these views at the top of your app screen.