If you are looking for a flexible and versatile advanced CCTV camera option for both indoor and outdoor locations then the Avigilon H6SL cameras, available as bullets or domes, could be a good choice.
Superior camera performance
These cameras come embedded with the latest Avigilon video analytics which allows security teams to quickly and accurately differentiate between people, objects and vehicle types and identify potential security threats. The cameras also feature Unusual Activity Detection providing alerts with the locations of people and vehicles moving at unusual speeds.
The wide dynamic range and the option for adaptive infra-red (IR) means you can capture clear details in scenes with both very bright and dark areas while also maximising image quality in low-light or no-light areas.
The cameras are available with high resolution imaging of 2 MP, 3MP and 5MP and is equipped with a quick imaging processor and cutting-edge sensor. There is also the option of a long-range lens for optimal site coverage.
The cameras are manufactured with certified protection against impact, water, windblown dust and a degree of corrosion.
Ideal for a wide range of sectors
The H6SL cameras are therefore ideal for a wide range of sectors and types of spaces and buildings. Their use within the education, commercial, government, retail or hospitality sectors would provide optimal protection of people and property.
Viewing and analysing footage from the cameras is made simple by the power of the Avigilon Unity Video system (formerly Avigilon Control Center 7). Key features include:
- The Unity Video interface which automatically flags events that require your attention.
- Appearance Search which allows you to find a person’s location or vehicle of interest across an entire site or multiple sites
- Facial Recognition: Accelerate response times by quickly identifying people of interest.
- Avigilon Unity Cloud Services: Providing easy remote site management; real-time monitoring of the health of your system; Anywhere, anytime access from any device and web browser
- Avigilon Unity Video mobile app (formerly ACC Mobile 3): You can bring the power of the Unity Video software to your mobile device so you can quickly respond to incidents from any location
How we can help
We are well-established installers and designers of CCTV for state and independent schools, such as Harrow, Bromsgrove School and Madeley Academy and for the commercial sector. Our clients include Worcester company, Gtech and Pinfields Accountants in Bromsgrove.
We are Avigilon Premier Partners having worked with the North American CCTV manufacturer and developer, which is now part of Motorola Solutions, since 2012. We are therefore specialists in the Avigilon Unity software and have wide experience in installing cameras as well as expertise in designing bespoke systems. We can therefor ensure the Avigilon H6SL cameras are placed in the best locations to provide you, and your premises, with the most effective protection.