The ACC Mobile 3 app works together with Avigilon Cloud Services to provide secure remote access to your cloud-connected ACC 7 sites, alleviating the need for any complicated firewall configuration. The app can be downloaded from Google play or the Apple Store.
ACC Mobile 3 is available for use with ACC Core, Standard, and Enterprise edition sites. Whether connecting through Avigilon Cloud Services (ACC 184.108.40.206 or a more recent version) or directly (ACC 6.2.0 or a more recent version), ACC Mobile 3 requires ACC sites to be running the ACC Web Endpoint component. The ACC Web Endpoint is pre-installed on Avigilon Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and High Definition Video Appliances (HDVAs), is part of the firmware for ACC ES Recorders and ACC ES Appliances, and is available as a separate download for any server running on Windows.
With the ACC Mobile 3 app, users can:
- Sign in using Avigilon Cloud Services credentials for seamless access to an organization’s cloud-connected ACC 7 sites using firewall traversal
- Directly connect to ACC 6 sites or ACC 7 sites not connected to Avigilon Cloud Services by specifying an IP address or hostname, port, and ACC credentials for each one
- View live or recorded video from any H.264 or H.265 cameras connected to ACC sites
- Efficiently stream live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology to optimize the use of network bandwidth
- Receive push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
- View analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
- Use audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Listen to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Easily review recorded video using the recorded video timeline
- Control PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
- View live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts