These latest fourth generation Avigilon network video recorders are all preloaded with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) for secure network video recording and management of multi-megapixel IP cameras up to its highest resolution 10K (61 megapixel) H5 Pro camera.
The NVRs also come with a three-year Avigilon limited warranty. Ecl-ips can support you if you have any issues using the NVR and we are backed up by the Avigilon technical support team.
- Cost-effective: Arrives pre-configured with ACC7 software
- Latest CCTV technology available: Avigilon facial recognition and Appearance Search technology enables security operators to locate a specific person or vehicle of interest across an entire site or multiple sites
- Easy recovery solutions: Designed with a separate and redundant array of solid-state drives for the operating system (PRM and STD), with a built-in recovery partition to simplify the recovery process, if needed.
- Reliable data storage: Reliable storage with RAID-configured redundancy offers a highly available and resilient system that protects your data. Our PRM and STD models include reliable hard drives with RAID 6 or 60 redundancy.
- Industry-leading storage density and performance: From 8TB to 288TB of raw storage (6TB – 217TB effective) in a 1U or 2U chassis, NVR4 models meet the most demanding recording requirements.
- Web endpoint technology with remote notifications on mobile devices: Optimised for mobile connections out-of-the-box with built-in web endpoint technology. Receive instant notifications to any mobile device with full support for remote alerts.
- Includes 1 year free cloud services trial: Securely and remotely connect with your ACC sites
through the Avigilon Cloud Services platform. The system health dashboard allows you to remotely monitor the active status of all recorders and connected cameras to minimize system downtime and prioritize maintenance of critical components