This all-in-one appliance from Avigilon brings edge intelligence and built-in ACC software to small to medium organisations with multiple sites and critical assets requiring protection and monitoring. ES products help avoid bandwidth issues by storing 30+ days of HD video locally near the camera, so you can easily view it remotely from a central location.
With up to 8 TB of storage and a powerful on board PoE switch, the ACC ES 8P Appliance is an easy to deploy solution that can fit many needs. The ACC ES 8P Appliance features signed and encrypted Linux®-based firmware providing a secure and trusted platform for distributed and internet connected deployments.
Used with the optional ACC version 7 Video Analytics Channel licenses, non-analytic IP cameras and analogue encoders are enriched with Avigilon’s industry-leading self-learning video analytics, pattern-based object classification and tracking technology.
- High capacity storage with 4 and 8 TB options
- Provides up to 210 Mbps of total throughput
- Ready for mobile connections out of the box with web endpoint technology built in
- Uses Avigilon’s industry leading High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology
- Remote alerts provide instant notifications to any mobile device
- Ready to deploy out of the box with secure Linux-based firmware
- Easily installed in a rack with an optional rack-mounted tray with sliding rail system
- Extends self-learning video analytics to any IP video surveillance camera with the optional ACC 7 Video Analytics Channel licenses