The APC NetBotz Room Sensor Pod 155 (NBPD0155) connects to a NetBotz appliance and allows you to increase the space monitored by your NetBotz security and environmental monitoring system. You can connect the NetBotz 155 to one of the following appliances:
- NetBotz Rack Monitor 250 (NBRK0250)
- NetBotz Rack Monitor 450 (NBRK0450)
- NetBotz Room Monitor 455 (NBWL0455)
- NetBotz Rack Monitor 550 (NBRK0550)
- NetBotz Rack Monitor 570 (NBRK0570)
The Room Sensor Pod 155 cannot be used with a NetBotz Room Monitor 355 or a NetBotz Rack Monitor 200.
The NetBotz 155 includes four sensor ports for connecting APC environmental sensors and other third-party sensors. The NetBotz 155 also includes built-in temperature, humidity, and airflow sensors. The total number of NetBotz 155s that you can use and the types of sensors that can be used depends upon the specific appliance to which the NetBotz 155 is connected.