Avigilon Access Control Manager (ACM) delivers uncompromised performance to meet the needs of larger businesses:
- Open-field hardware – Integrates with hardware from Mercury Security and HID Global that scales from a few readers to larger, more distributed installations
- Software integrations – Enable video verification using Avigilon Control Center (ACC)™ video platform, intrusion integration to Bosch alarm panels, and the latest wireless locks from Allegion and ASSA ABLOY
- Identity Management – Uses collaborations to exchange identity information between ACM and multiple directories and database types, such as LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, and other HR database types
- Legacy hardware interoperability – The Avigilon key to open access control enables a hardware upgrade path to ACM
- Secure Operating System: An open-source Linux® platform provides protection against network vulnerabilities.
- Retain Existing Investments: Capitalize on company investment in existing hardware by moving from proprietary or unsupported hardware to the ACM system.
- Easy Synchronization & Role Management: Enforce policy restrictions, meet regulations and reduce the risk of duplicate data entry by integrating with external IT and HR identity management solutions. Map physical access to enterprise roles such as departments, locations and titles.
- System Redundancy: Optional hot standby-auto failover solution automatically saves policies, settings and identities from any one primary appliance to a standby appliance.