StruxureWare™ Power Monitoring is part of an architecture which unites power, data centres, process and machines, building control, and physical security to enable intelligent energy management solutions. This allows you to optimise energy efficiencies right across your business. Crucially the system will save you money by helping you quickly identify problem areas.
This is a centralised system with distributed intelligence designed to optimise performance throughout your business. It is an easy-to-use system with robust functionality. Additionally StruxureWare’s vendor-neutral functionality allows you to add additional applications incrementally, while a “plug and play” design ensures applications will connect seamlessly.
- Identify and track over-subscribed capacity (e.g., UPS, generators, switchboards).
- Identify redundancy comprised IT branch circuits.
- Identify power equipment maintenance needs.
- Perform and document regular power equipment testing.
- Perform root cause analysis on electrical distribution system events (partial and full outages) to help reduce the probability of recurrent events.
- Quickly receive critical power system alarms.
- View the critical alarm history sequenced by time to create an action plan to resolve issues.