Ecl-ips has further strengthened its commitment to high health and safety standards by gaining the respected CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) accreditation.
Our certification proves that we have demonstrated compliance with the CHAS standards which are in line with UK Health and Safety regulations and the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria. The CHAS accreditation also shows that Ecl-ips has complied with the Construction (Design and Management) (CDM) Regulations 2015, which are governed by the UK’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
CDM aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping companies to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate their work with others
- have the right information about the risks of a job and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
With over 1,000 CHAS clients using its portal to reach out to contractors with new projects, our membership is a great way for Ecl-ips to reach out to potential customers and to grow our CCTV, access control and real-time monitoring business.
CHAS has been awarded the Gold Standard for contractor support in 2018 and 2019, judged on independently verified reviews, and through our membership we also gain discounted access to other training services.
Through this accreditation, as well as our SafeContractor and NSI Gold accreditation, Ecl-ips aims to demonstrate to all our customers and suppliers that we can be trusted when our engineers are on site. This means following correct health and safety and quality standards when we are installing our security (CCTV and access control) and monitoring solutions. For more information about our range of services contact us.