Flexible and easy to use
Our access control solutions range from basic systems to those that provide the flexibility and performance you expect from a technology-driven security company. All Avigilon access control systems are 100% browser-based and require no software installation so they are ready-to-go and time is saved.
Avigilon has two products that will cover most market needs: the Access Control Manager (ACM)™ which can be developed for larger-scale companies and the ACM Embedded Controller™ aimed at smaller businesses.
Access Control Manager
ACM delivers uncompromised performance to meet the needs of larger businesses:
- Open-field hardware – Integrates with hardware from Mercury Security and HID Global that scales from a few readers to larger, more distributed installations
- Software integrations – Enable video verification using Avigilon Control Center (ACC)™ video platform, intrusion integration to Bosch alarm panels, and the latest wireless locks from Allegion and ASSA ABLOY
- Identity Management – Uses collaborations to exchange identity information between ACM and multiple directories and database types, such as LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, and other HR database types
- Legacy hardware interoperability – The Avigilon key to open access control enables a hardware upgrade path to ACM
ACM Embedded Controller
The ACM Embedded Controller for small businesses is simple to order, configure, and navigate:
- No server required – The 100% browser-based software application is factory installed by Avigilon on HID Global’s VertX EVO® V1000 controller
- Simple to order – A single part number for each bundled kit makes ordering simple
- Automatic configuration – Time-saving configuration of doors, inputs, and outputs after each interface panel is created
- Easy navigation – Use browser-enabled devices, such as a tablet or PC to control the system from any location (via the internet)