The Avigilon on-premise access control solution, Access Control Manager (ACM), is designed for enterprise-grade installations and has been developed to keep people, property and assets safe and secure at all times.
This 100% browser-based system allows operators to conveniently manage access and respond to alerts from wherever they are. You can fully integrate the access control system with the Avigilon Control Center (ACC) video management software, so you manage your access control and CCTV systems with minimal fuss.
Ecl-ips is a well-established Avigilon partner and the team is fully trained in both Avigilon CCTV and its access control solution as well as the ACC software. Avigilon is now part of Motorola Solutions and all the ACM components are designed, prototyped, and built in-house in Texas, USA. If you want either just access control or an integrated security system we can help.
On-Premise Easy-to-use Access Control
The Access Control Manager (ACM) solution can be developed for larger-scale companies and is engineered with IT professionals in mind.
This is designed to help you focus on securing your people, property and assets, while giving you the flexibility to respond to alerts wherever you are. It integrates with Avigilon’s CCTV software, Avigilon Control Center, to provide you with a powerful security solution. You can also integrate ACM with SALTO electronic locks.
Secure web-based access control
- Web-based control panel software accessible from any browser with no software installation required
- Easy to deploy with plug-and-play appliance installation
- Built-in identity management, alarm management, and pre-defined or customisable reports in the ACM Browser
- Quickly access door commands and global actions within the mobile-friendly ACM app
- Built with an open architecture to seamlessly integrate with third-party devices and systems
Integration with Avigilon Control Center
- Integrate ACM with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) so you can proactively monitor and secure sites with a combined CCTV and access control system
- Streamline identity verification and unlock the door directly from ACC
- Find people quickly with Avigilon Appearance Search
- H4 video intercom support allows two-way audio communication, video verification, and remote unlock from ACC
- Stay informed with alerts of potential threats on ACC’s Focus of Attention interface
- Combine Identity Correlation Reports and video for contact tracing purposes
Openpath Video Reader Pro for ACM systems
- Deploy the most advanced door reader technology with built-in 5MP camera and support for existing legacy credentials
- Compatible with ACM and legacy on-prem access systems
- No additional software or subscriptions required
- Watch footage directly in ACC and existing video platforms with ONVIF Profile S and T compliant video feeds
- Easy installation with standard wiring – no need to rip and replace existing infrastructure
SALTO electronic locks and ACM integration
- Integrates with the complete SALTO solution including software, peripherals, locks and cylinders, and the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) technology
- Streamline access management with access data directly stored on the card
- Always have up-to-date access rights on all doors and locks
- Control doors regardless of their internet connectivity
- Easily expand a facility by adding more locks without changing the infrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions?
Why do I need access control?
Access control allows you to manage your buildings more effectively and keep them more secure. They give you the ability to monitor people entering buildings, or parts of your site both if you are on site or off site via remote access.
How can Ecl-ips help me choose the right access control system?
Ecl-ips can visit you and carry out a thorough assessment to ensure we provide the right access control solution for you. If you need our expertise contact us.
What is Avigilon Access Control Manager (ACM)
This is Avigilon’s on-premise access control solution, which can be developed for larger-scale companies . It is are 100% browser-based and requires no software installation.
What are the benefits of Avigilon Access Control Manager?
Can you integrate the Avigilon system with CCTV?
Yes, one of the advantages of choosing Avigilon’s Access Control Manager (ACM) is that it integrates with its CCTV software, Avigilon Control Center. Uses of its CCTV system will also find ACM easy to use as it has a similar interface.