Teach children to:
- Always leave lighting a barbeque to a responsible adult
- Ensure you keep your barbeque a safe distance from trees, bushes and anything else that may catch fire before lighting it
- Make sure that your barbeque is placed on a flat surface so it stays in place once it’s lit
- Always stand back from a barbeque and keep a safe distance whilst it is in use
- Stand back from the edge of the platform at the railway station and never push anyone whilst on the platform
Have go at this fire safety quiz!