If you are in charge of security on a retail park, entertainment venue or large private property then advanced surveillance can ensure you can work smarter. This means being able to spot suspicious events and identify people and vehicles quickly so you manage your staff better and make more informed decisions.
This should enable you to stop trouble before it escalates, organise security personnel to talk to people who are acting suspiciously, and find unusual incidents quickly if video footage is required by you or the police investigating a crime.
Using the power of AI to enhance video analytics
This is why we are really excited to be able to offer the latest version of Avigilon’s advanced video management software, Avigilon Unity Video 8. Using the advances in AI and the power of the cloud the software further enhances the existing Avigilon Unity Video product, formerly known Avigilon Control Center 7.
Avigilon Unity Video allows you to elevate your situational awareness with Avigilon’s most powerful edge analytics platform, AdaptAI, which will mean it is more reliable and accurate. In addition to existing video analytics the software has additional features such as dynamic privacy masking, detecting large groups of people and picking up on loud noises.
Key features of Avigilon Unity Video 8
- Focus of Attention Interface: A cutting-edge user interface for live video monitoring that leverages AI and video analytics technologies to determine what information is important and should be presented to security operators.
- Avigilon Appearance Search: Locate a person or vehicle by entering a physical description, uploading a photo or finding an example in recorded video. AdaptAI has increased the number of different vehicle types that can be classified.
- Audio Analytics: Be notified of auditory disturbances such as gunshots, breaking glass, alarms, dog barks, ultrasound and more.
- Crowd Detection: Receive real-time alerts of unusual crowds or when the number of people exceeds the threshold for crowd size.
- Facial Recognition: Accelerate response times by quickly identifying people of interest on a secure watch list or on watch lists.
- Avigilon Unity Access unification: Confirm the identity of the person entering your premises with a seamless integration with Unity Access.
- License Plate Recognition: Automatically read vehicle number plates and link them to live and recorded video.
Additionally, advanced cloud-managed features allow for easy management of multiple sites and users, unified login for all applications and a single installer for software updates.
How we can help build an effective surveillance camera system
We are premier partners with Avigilon and are experienced in the software and their cameras. We can help to upgrade your existing CCTV system, or develop a new bespoke system where required, to enable you to have the latest advanced surveillance. Please get in touch if you want to know more so we can find out exactly how we can help you.