CCTV and access control can be useful tools to keep children safe within schools, leisure centres or other premises where they may need protecting. CCTV is a useful monitoring tool while access control allows you to restrict the areas where children can enter.
Keep children safe with CCTV
- Cover all entrances, exits and blind spots
- Easily retrievable images and footage
- Able to identify unwanted visitors
- Monitor from a Health & Safety aspect
- Act as a deterrent to reduce bullying and vandalism
- Monitor high traffic areas, inside and out
- Be alerted of people or objects in forbidden areas
- Remotely monitor the site
We are partners of CCTV system manufacturer Avigilon and can provide a range of its cameras, recording hardware and its Avigilon Control Center software. As a complete end-to-end system, Avigilon delivers superior image quality that is unmatched by any other competitor. If you are interested in the Avigilon system we offer a 1 week free trial when we’ll supply and install up to two high resolution IP Avigilon cameras or an encoder and an Appliance with all of the software needed to show you how the system works. Once on-site we would consider suitable locations for the new Avigilon cameras and fit the units to provide the desired view of the areas of interest.
Keep an electronic lock on it!
Keeping Children safe with Access control. It can help you …
- Restrict Access to only authorised personnel
- Monitor any guests coming in and out of the building
- Monitor vehicles coming in and out of the gates or car parks
- Keeping chemical stores safe with restricted access
- Lockable dangerous areas such as swimming pools
We are partners with a number of access control suppliers including UK-based manufacturer, Paxton, Avigilon and Videx. Access control systems can be integrated with CCTV to provide even greater protection for children.